It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: mumpsAPI V2.0.1.1 Prerelease for MUMPSV1
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:19 am 

Began Programming in MUMPS: 0- 0-1971
A while back I released a TCP/IP Server for the MUMPSV1 product named mumpsAPI. I released a new version of it on SourceForge at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mumpsa ... =directory

Given the interest in the Raspberry Pi system, it turns out that MUMPSV1 is an ideal product for that environment. The mumpsAPI product provides a communications interface to the MUMPS database “based on” David Wicksell’s nodeM product.

mumpsAPI V2.0.1.1 is a prerelease of the TCP/IP server component. It is a core component of what will also include a DCL like programming IDE that will effectively replace most of the MUMPSV1 library utilities (later release).

The code base has been greatly generalized from the V1.0.1.1 version. Additionally, it supports multiple dispatch routines. The MData (based on nodeM) dispatch is currently supported and is the default. A future release will support the MObjects (forked EsiObjects). Additionally, you may write your own.

If you have a Pi and are interested in running MUMPS on it, give it a try. I will support you the best I can.

Offline Profile