|MUMUS Developer opportunity in Albany, NY
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||jaisa01 [ Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:03 am ]|
|Post subject:||MUMUS Developer opportunity in Albany, NY|
Please let me if anyone would be interested in following opportunity.
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 12+ months
• MUMPS / Cache’ programming (75%)
• Support of existing MUMPS/Cache’ software (10%)
• Participation in analysis and design of new MUMPS/Cache’ solutions to user requirements (5%)
• Attend meeting related to projects and tasks (5%)
• Quality Assurance testing of software developed by other MUMPS/Cache’ programmers (5%)
• Minimum of 84 months hands-on programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multi-Programming System) excluding post – relational Cache’ (i.e., Cache’ objects, etc…).
• Minimum 48 months hands-on programming experience using MUMPS (excluding post – relational Cache’) to develop and implement Admission / Discharge / Release and / or Financial Eligibility and Billing software in a health-care delivery environment.
• Minimum 18 months experience using WSDL in SOAP applications specifically, for the creation of Cache’ web services.
• Minimum 36 months experience working with and an understanding of data exchange standards for sharing healthcare related data. For example Federal HIPAA Transactions (ASC 835, 837, etc.), HL7, NIEM, etc.
• Minimum 24 months experience working on a project team developing and implementing complex projects in a mainframe / mid-range environment, in a Healthcare setting.
• Minimum 12 months programming experience using a recent (Version 2007 or later) version of Cache’ to develop software.
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 © Fax: 631-574-3122
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group